Ai-Media creates access to content for millions of people delivering live and closed captioning to customers all over the world. In Australia, we work with leaders in broadcast including Channel Nine, Channel Seven, Foxtel and BBC contributing to a more inclusive world, one word at a time.
We have built a strong and loyal social community through our Facebook page with over 820,000 followers engaging with our content every day.
We’re looking for a talented, social-savvy video editor to join our storytelling team. You should have a passion for discovering and creating content across social media and broadcasting and be looking to make a difference on a truly global scale.
Forming part of the marketing team, this role’s responsibilities include content discovery, story planning, and editing content. You’ll explore innovative ways to tell and share stories using videos, photos, music and, most importantly, text. The goal is to create highly shareable multi-media social content to grow audience engagement. You will be creating stories every day that will be seen by millions of people all over the world.
Based from our headquarters in North Sydney, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, highly organised, have a strong interest in internet culture and a passion for filmmaking.
- Find and develop original, newsworthy, creative stories with a purpose
- Work with the marketing team to deliver video content that is engaging and respectful to our community
- Working within a start-up culture within small teams that do big things
- A passion for video storytelling
- A deep understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Sound editorial news judgment, high ethical standards and wonderful interpersonal skills
- Experience with Adobe Suite including Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
Send us a link to your show-reel or suitable clip that showcases your talents, along with your resume to email@example.com