Terms of Service
Last updated on October 16, 2018.
- These terms of service apply to the products, services, websites (including www.ai-media.tv and www.ai-live.com), software (including the Ai-Live captioning software platform) and technology (collectively the “Service”) of Ai-Media Inc (referred to herein as “Ai-Media,” “we,” or “us”). We may provide you the Services or through our related companies, Access Innovation Holdings Pty Limited (ACN 122 058 708), Access Innovation Media Pty Limited (ACN 105 924 490), Ai-Media Canada Inc (Co No 1015825-9), Access Innovation Media UK Ltd (Co No 08123694), Ai-Media UK B Ltd (Co No 07292409).
- This Agreement applies to all visitors, users, account holders, members, and others who access and use the Service in any manner (“Users” or “you”).
- By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to change or modify a portion of this Agreement at any time. Anytime a change is made, we will post the updated Agreement on this page including in the header of the document the date of last update. We will notify you of any changes either by replacing this Agreement on the website (showing the time that it was updated), or via email, or via any other means we deem reasonable. Any changes made will become effective immediately and your continued use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of the new Agreement.
- Please read the Agreement carefully in its entirety to ensure that you understand each provision.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS AGREEMENT PROVIDES THAT ALMOST ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US ARE SUBJECT TO BINDING ARBITRATION AND A WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS AS DETAILED IN THE ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER SECTION BELOW. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT, OR TO BE PART OF A CLASS ACTION, TO RESOLVE THESE DISPUTES, AS EXPLAINED IN MORE DETAIL IN THAT SECTION.
- If you do not agree to all of the terms of the Agreement, you must not use or access any parts of the Service.
2. Use of Our Service
2.1 Background to Our Service
- Ai-Media’s Service is designed to provide accessibility services for live and pre-recorded media.
- Our Ai-Live platform (that you can access through www.ai-live.com) is a software solution that captures live audio and transmits, in real time, captions of the audio content to a desired terminal.
- We provide live captioning for live events and broadcasts on Facebook, Youtube and other similar platforms (that you can access through our Ai-Media platform at www.ai-media.tv). We also provide closed captioning, transcription and audio-description services (that you can also access through our Ai-Media platform at www.ai-media.tv).
You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with Ai-Media, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations. You must be 13 years old or older to use or access the Service. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 years old is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. If you are between the age of 13 and 18 years old and wish to use the Service you must submit to Ai-Media in writing consent to do so by a parent or guardian and Ai-Media must approve your use of the Service in writing. Persons between the age of 13 and 18 years old must use the Service under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian who is over the age of 18 years and who agrees to be bound by this Agreement. The Service may not be available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Ai-Media. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to fully perform all of your obligations hereunder. You further represent and warrant that you are under no legal disability or contractual restriction that prevents you from entering into this Agreement.
2.3 License to Use the Ai-Media Service
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-tran