- Added Lexi support
- SCTE-104 inserter 4.6
- Supports real-time hardware-assisted SCTE-104 insertion
- Various bug fixes
- Adds logging to web site
- New fields in DashBoard interface
- Including DHCP configuration, iCap status, MAC address, and VANC readahead mode
- Latest iCap encoder client
- Improved firmware logging
- Added web network tab for DNS server configuration
- Enhanced security
- Clone logging enabled by default
Follow the steps below to apply your product update through the Website:
Download and save locally the software update file from the EEG website or from the Download link provided.
Navigate to the Upgrade tab on the HD1490 website and click on the Browse button.
Select the EEG Software update you just saved and then click Upload button to load the file onto the unit.
Click the Proceed button to update the Software.
When installation of the update is complete follow the instructions provided.
- 3G support for 1080p50
- Updated streaming module